Natarajan is the founder and Principal Director (Partner) of Camford Law, a Singapore law practice (formerly a PwC network firm).
Natarajan began his legal career as a corporate lawyer and was formerly with Drew & Napier Singapore’s banking & corporate practice.
Natarajan read law at Cambridge University.
Natarajan is a professional chartered accountant and management accountant and had more than a decade of experience in finance & accounting field in the Asian region in several industries before turning a lawyer. He brings with him finance, accounting and legal experience spanning more than two decades.
- Admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Admitted as an Advocate in India
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Associate member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Natarajan’s areas of practice include corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, compliance and regulatory. He is experienced in the area of acquisitions of entities and businesses in the Asia Pacific region. Natarajan regularly advises on corporate finance, acquisitions, general corporate matters, provides regulatory advice in relation to Singapore corporate & securities law and company law and advice shareholders and joint venture parties on corporate structures, asset and share sale transactions.
Natarajan has led legal teams in the following transactions:
- Advising multinationals in acquisitions of businesses across the Asia Pacific and working with legal and tax teams from various jurisdictions
- Advising banks in relation to lending (including syndicated loans) and collateralisation
- Advising venture capital funds and corporate entities in the structuring of investments
- Advising US, European, Middle-Eastern and Asian corporate entities on restructuring and compliance matters
- Advising funds and fund managers on regulatory matters
- Advising Singapore issuers, sponsors, and underwriters in initial public offerings and post-listing compliance matters
- Advising on mandatory takeover obligations, general offers, major acquisitions and disposals, reverse takeovers of Singapore listed entities by Singapore, and foreign entities
- Advising Singapore start-ups on structuring of investments and on general corporate matters
- Advising various types of entities on general corporate matters and commercial matters and on employment law related issues